A U.K. Registered Company No:-2316687
- Zone 1A ,
- Unit 7 Bryant Road,
- Bayton Road Ind. Estate,
- Coventry. (1 mile from J6 M6)
- CV7 9EN
Nothing wrong with your “Sprinkler Set Footprint”?
then why do you need a new pumping set ? You Actually Don’t!
Call Us on:- 02476 644660
Re-manufacturing the original set to the British Standard AU257 ; 2002 has substantial Cost & Time Savings & is Quality Assured!
Let us quote you! :- ku.oc1634681520.kure1634681520wopen1634681520igne@1634681520selas1634681520
- What do we offer You ?
- We offer Professional Engine Assistance in many ways!
- Full Engine Re-machining, Rebuilding and Dynamometer testing.,
- Site work:- Engine Removals and Refitments !
- Removal is carried out by our highly skilled Mobile team using specialist lifting equipment.
- Your engine’s returned to our works, stripped, cleaned and photographed.
- A Technical report written, identifying the damage and most importantly the actual cause of the failure.
- In 90% of all cases THE CAUSE is a restricted Raw Coolant Water supply.
- A quote is given to reinstate the engine to the BS257AU:2002 standard set down.
- Work can proceed without delay, once approval is given.
Areas of High Risk; it’s possible to complete the operation in days; Why Not simply buy New from O.E. Suppliers”? Answer:- THE LENGTH of DELIVERY (usually 6 months +) and THE HIGH COSTS !
Bedford, Caterpillar, Cummins, Ford, Detroit Diesel, Iveco, John Deere, Lamborghini, Lister Petter, Leyland, Perkins & Volvo and too many others to list.
TYPICAL CASE HISTORY OF A FIRESET FAILURE.
- Very Serious fire sprinkler engine damage?
- Conn rods have bent & snapped; literally have come sideways out though the cast iron cylinder block?
Here we show a typical case study :- this was a 470 bhp Detroit Diesel engine, a regular model manufactured in the USA. This had one failed in a massive way, throwing the connecting rods right out through the block!! With this level of damage, can anything be done? YES!
SIMPLY, REPLACE THE BLOCK CRANK & MAIN CORE; & THEN RE-MANUFACTURE THE COMPLETE ENGINE & FULLY-DYNAMOMETER TEST IT , FINALLY WE REFIT IT TO YOUR SITE’S PUMPING SET.
WHY would you need a new pumping set ?
This unit was re-manufactured by us in 2009, its been in service over 11 years and still keeping its site safe! The Cost saving was considerable!
Re-manufacturing to the BS AU257 ; substantial Savings & Quality!
Let us quote you! Telephone:- 02476 644660 Fax:- 02476 644634
E mail:- ku.oc1634681520.kure1634681520wopen1634681520igne@1634681520selas1634681520