“Website” uses “Voip” telephones
U.K. Registered Company No:-2316687
- Zone 1A ,
- Unit 7 Bryant Road,
- Bayton Road Ind. Estate,
- Coventry. (only 1 x mile from J3 of M6)
- CV7 9EN
Nothing wrong with your “Sprinkler Set’s Footprint”?
Then why should you need a new pumping set ? Well Answer is “You Don’t”!
Just Call Us on:- 02476 644660 see below
Re-manufacturing the Fireset to the British Standard AU257 ; 2002 has substantial Cost & Time Savings & is Quality Assured!
Let us quote you! :- ku.oc1643361652.kure1643361652wopen1643361652igne@1643361652selas1643361652
- What do we offer You ?
- We offer Professional Engine Assistance in so many ways!
- Full Engine Re-machining, Rebuilding with Dynamometer testing.,
- Pump House onsite work:- including Engine Removals and Refitments !
- Removal & Installation carried out by our highly skilled Mobile team using specialist lifting equipment.
- Your engine when removed is returned to our works, fully stripped, cleaned and photographed.
- Technical reports offered & written, identifying the damage, but most importantly the actual cause of the failure.
- In 90% of all cases “THE CAUSE” is a restricted Raw Coolant Water supply causing Overheating.
- A quote is given to reinstate the engine to the BS257AU:2002 BSI standard set down.
- Work can proceed without delay, when approval is given.
In Areas of High Risk; it is possible to complete the operation in only days if required ;
Site’s ask:- Why Not simply buy another engine from New or from O.E. Suppliers”?
The Answer:- THE LENGTH of DELIVERY TIME (usually well over 6 x months) and THE HIGH COSTS !
Bedford, Caterpillar, Cummins, Ford, Detroit Diesel, Iveco, John Deere, Lamborghini, Lister Petter, Leyland, Perkins & Volvo and too many others to list.
PHOTO’S OF TYPICAL CASE HISTORY OF A FIRESET FAILURE.
- Very Serious fire sprinkler engine damage?
- Conn rods have bent & snapped; literally have come sideways out though the cast iron cylinder block?
Here we show a typical case study :- this 470 bhp Detroit Diesel engine, was a regular model manufactured in the USA. This one has failed in a massive way, throwing the connecting rods right out through the block!! With this level of damage, can anything be done? :- SURPRISINGLY YES!
WE SIMPLY, REPLACE THE BLOCK; CRANK & MAIN CORE; & THEN RE-MANUFACTURE THE COMPLETE ENGINE & FULLY-DYNAMOMETER TEST IT , FINALLY WE REFIT IT TO YOUR SITE’S PUMPING SET.
WHY CHANGE A PUMPING SET ? WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO !
This 1980’s American unit was re-manufactured by us, back in 2009, its now been in service over 14 x years and still keeping its “site” safe! The Cost saving was considerable!
Re-manufacturing to the BS AU257 ; substantial Savings & Quality!
Let us quote you! Telephone:- 02476 644660 Fax:- 02476 644634
E mail:- ku.oc1643361652.kure1643361652wopen1643361652igne@1643361652selas1643361652